Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1st Ever Technique Tuesday


Tonight was my first Technique Tuesday class. It went pretty well if I do say so myself. The technique for tonight was scratch n 'sniff cards. Everyone really liked the technique and thought it was pretty cool. I showed my "students" how to make lemon scented embossing powder and then we used it to make the scratch n 'sniff element for our technique card. We then made a birthday card using the technique and strawberry scented embossing powder. Here is the card that we made using our technique. Stay tuned the next few days to see some Valentine's Day cards that I was working on this weekend.

Recipe: Paper- pretty in pink, cameo coral, whisper white, raspberry tart designer series paper. Ink - Versamark, cameo coral, kiwi kiss. Accessories - dimensionals, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, strawberry scented embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment