Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bee Mine


I saw this set in the new Idea Book and Catalog and just HAD to have it! I just love the little bees in this set. They are so cute! It also reminds me of my friend Bonny who loves bees.

Recipe: Stamps- Just Buzzin' ByPaper - sahara sand, whisper white, more mustard, chocolate chip, more mustard dsp. Ink-chocolate chip, more mustard. Acessories - 1/4" chocolate poly twill ribbon, 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, dazzling diamonds.













This next card is one of the valentines that I made for the SCS VSN Mini this past weekend. The challenge for this card was to use the burnt batik embossing technique. This was the first time I tried this technique and I'm not sure if it turned out exactly right but it's pretty cute none the less!

Recipe: Stamps- Happy Heart Day, Wow Flowers. Paper - whisper white, real red. Ink - pink passion, real red, close to cocoa. Acessories - chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, pretties kit brad.




No comments:

Post a Comment