Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Hope everyone had a good one. Now that Christmas is over I can show you one of my favorite cards that I made for the NOV08 challenge "This Costume's a Cinch!" on SCS. I gave this card to my sister along with a Victoria's Secret gift card to my sister for her birthday - which was on Christmas Eve. She thought it was pretty cute.

I've been up in Minnesota the past two weeks spending time with family and friends, which has been nice don't get me wrong. I have one problem though. All of my stamp and paper crafting stuff is in Nevada! I did bring a few things to work on but those are finished and I keep thinking of all the cute stuff I could be working on. :( Sad I know! So for the next two days I will try to keep enjoying time with my family and friends until I return to my family and friends I have in Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment