Thursday, May 7, 2009

More birthday....

Here are some more cards that I found that I had not posted yet.
This is another card that I made for my mom's card tin. I thought it was different and it also helped me use up some scraps that I had laying around.

Ingredients: Paper- taken with teal, not quite navy, night of navy, pacific point, ballet blue, brocade blue, bordering blue, soft sky, whisper white. Ink- whisper white, pacific point. Accessories- scallop circle punch. Stamps- so many scallops



This card was made for a card swap that I did with some teachers and staff from work. I had seen a similar card on splitcoast. To see that card go here.

Ingredients: Paper- Jackpot DSP, real red, basic black, whisper white, so saffron. Ink- basic black, real red. Accessories- 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, hodge podge hardward, cuttle bug folder.


Here is another card that I made for that same swap. These onzie cards are so cute! Check out Lauren's website here for the pattern.

Ingredients: Paper- almost amethyst, pretty in pink, whisper white. Accessories- scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop square punch, brads. Stamps- Say it with scallops.


If you are interested in joining a card swap please leave me a comment or send me an email. I would be happy to let you know when our next swap is!

No comments:

Post a Comment