Friday, July 24, 2009

A little something...

Here is the second of 4 cards that I made for the last Paper Chefs Challenge over at Splitcoast. I love the colors pink and green! The poster of the challenge (I forgot who it was at the moment) put out the challenge when she was inspired by the colors of a dragon fruit. I had never heard of a dragon fruit before but she showed pictures for the challenge. A Dragon fruit is pink and green on the outside and white and black... almost looking like no bake oreo cheesecake... on the inside. The challenge was to use those four colors in your card. I used the colors Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Whisper White, and Basic Black. I used the Kind and Caring Thoughts stamp set for this card. I also did some embossing on the flower using Black Classic Ink and Clear Embossing Powder. To finish off this card I used my Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, and some 5/8" satin ribbon.

On another note... The pre-order for the new Holiday Mini catalog starts in about one week. I have a HUGE wish list and I have no clue how I am going to pick and choose what to get for my first order from it. There are just so many great things!

PS... sorry for the crazy sizing... I was trying to fix it but couldn't figure out how. Believe me.. when I'm typing this it's not that size!

No comments:

Post a Comment