Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Catalog= New goodies, new specials, and new deals



Yay! Today's finally the day! The new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Catalog finally went live today at noon Mtn time. There are some any cute new things in this catalog. You better believe that I have already gone through mine and started my wish list and flagged the items that I want. You can shop online at my Stampin' Up! website 24/7. It's quick and easy and gets shipped directly to you!
One promotion that Stampin' Up! has going on right now is the Country Living Summer Cook Out Kit. This kit comes with some great decorations, a stamp set of 3, and some other great elements to use when you throw a BBQ this summer.

Another promotion that I'm super excited about is the Deal of the Week promotion. "Every week during the month of July, Stampin' Up! will offer one discounted product as a "Deal of the Week." No limits and no minimum purchase required."(Stampin' Up!) The deal of the week this week is:




CURRENT DEAL OF THE WEEK

Item #

Description

Special Price

112091

Scallop Edge punch

$10.99



You may call or email me to place an order, or if you prefer you may shop directly at my Stampin' Up! website.
Also if you are interested in doing ribbon shares, or paper shares for the new ribbon or Designer Series Papers please contact me to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment