Monday, July 13, 2009

Stampin Up! Deal of the week #3

I just got a preview of the new Holiday Mini from Stampin' Up! and there are sooo many cute things! I can't wait until we have pre-order so that I can get some more goodies. Before I went to Nashville I spent some time organizing and cleaning up my stamp room. That lasted about 2 days! Then when I came back I went through soem stuff I had stored in the closet in there and made another mess. I decided that It was time to get some scrapping done and give the cards and such a break for now. I will try to post pictures of that tomorrow as long as y'all (a little something I picked up from my trip;) ) don't mind that these pages definetly aren't all SU Only pages. I found that I have so much stuff that isn't SU and in order to make room for more SU goodies I need to use up some of the other stuff I already have. My goal is to finish up my "college" years scrapbook (yes I am one of those who scrap in chronological order) by the end of the week. I also have a project that I want to get done before the school year starts for my classroom so we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings... Stampin' Up's! Deal of the week this week is.....






Remember, you can contact me by phone or email or go to my SU website located on the side bar ----------> to order these brads... I've got them, I've used them. They are awesome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment