Sunday, August 2, 2009

Altered Tins

After having the recipe tin class I still had some tins left over. My friend Jen asked me if I would make a recipe tin for her sister who has a birthday coming up in a few days. I used some old SU designer series paper (Bali Breeze) and then did some paper cuts with some flowers from the Pink Flamingo DSP. I used the retired Taste of Textiles Specialty Paper (black) to cover the bottom of the tin. Used some hodgepodge hardware to make a name plate. I cut the letters out with my Cricut using the Simply Sweet Cartridge. Inside this tin are custom made recipe cards and dividers to match the outside. :)




I also made this really cute tin for my friend Cheryl who had a birthday this past week. I filled it with pleanty of home made cards. She is great about writing little notes or thank you cards for all and every occasion. I used the Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper for this tin. I also used Real Red and Rose Red to cut out the letters with my Cricut Simply Sweet Cartridge.

These tins are super quick to make and make a wonderful gift. I hope Cheryl and Krissy (Jen's sister) enjoy their gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment