Monday, August 17, 2009

Did ya miss me?


Phew! Sorry for the lack of posting the past few weeks. It's that time of year again where I'm starting to split my time between home and school. I can't believe that I have to return back to work on Wednesday and be prepared for the students to start back again by next Monday. Despite the split in my attention I have gotten a lot of crafting done. I finished the big 5 oh card project for my mom just in time for her birthday. I haven't uploaded those pictures yet, but will do so soon so be on the look out for that! I also have been busy making some cute back to school gifts for my grade level co-workers which I will be showing next week some time. Here are a few projects that I can show you though....

This card was made using no stamps at all. I used punches and my Big Shot for everything on this card. It uses the large dots texturez plates, the sweetest stems sizzlets die, the scallop circle punch the 3/4" circle punch and the go go boots alphabet. The card stock is whisper white, melon mambo, soft suede, crushed curry, and old olive. I used a small white grommet and some melon mambo polkadotted ribbon. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment