Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday CASE

The past few weeks I haven't been able to channel any good ideas for card making. Usually when my stamping mojo goes missing I try to find a challenge to help me "get over the hump". This time I turned to my Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. I needed to beef up my stock of birthday cards so I kept that in mind. I opened up to the first pages of the IBC and found a layout that I liked. I used the layout, maybe a few colors from it, and came up with a card. I then moved on to another page with another card and another layout. Here is one of the cards that I came up with. For the most part I followed the sample in the IBC pretty closely. The only differences are that I used a different ribbon and a different sentiment.
Stamps: Love Bugs, Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Confetti White Card Stock, Inks: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment