Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toot Toot!

It's not often that I toot my own horn but Toot Toot! It's been a while since I've posted a card but this is cause for celebration. About two years ago I started doing these challenges on Splitcoast Stampers. I've never "won" one before or even been an honorable mention... until now :) About a month ago maybe they had their big Virtual Stamp Night challenge which revolved around the theme of Masquerade Ball. I participated in many many challenges but this one was one of my favorite. The challenge was to design a card that revolved around an era. I chose the roaring 20's and a flapper style dress. Well my card was chosen as The Best Costume in the Costumes Through History Challenge. Here is the card I made......
Don't cha just love it?! The card was inspired by this dress.

Supplies: Ink - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry. Paper - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry. Stamps: In The Spotlight (retired), Let's Party (retired) Acessories - Dazzling Diamonds, Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" circle punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment