Wow! It's been a while again. Where have I been you may ask? Well I've been working pretty much non-stop (or what feels like non-stop) on details for my wedding. Because I am the crafty person I am I have made the following on my own:
My invitations -
I got the card bases from a local paper supply store mostly because Stampin' Up! doesn't sell the size paper that I needed to make them. I used the Elegant Lines embossing folder to make the design on the flap.
On the inside pocket I also used the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I used the scallop punch to punch out a strip of Rich Razzleberry paper to glue on the pocket as well. The layers of paper on the center section are Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Whisper White. I printed our information from my home printer on the Whisper White and then hand stamped using the Always Elegant clear mount stamp set in Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry ink. After I had this part done I made coordinating RSVP cards, direction cards, hotel information cards, gift registry/ wedding website cards and stuffed all of that along with a SASE for the RSVP card in the pocket. I then used some sealing wax to make a wax seal and stamp a monogram stamp to seal the invitation.
The next project that I worked on was our tea light luminaries. The first picture is of the finished project. I had to make 88 of these little suckers and let me tell you they were a lot of work! I used Basic Black card stock for the box. Before I folded up the box I punched out a circle (after measuring each perfectly of course ;) and making a template for perfect placement) using a Stampin' Up! Circle Punch that would fit on the side panel appropriately. I then stamped a vellum square using the Medallion background stamp in Rich Razzleberry ink - you can see the picture of that process below - and adhered one to each side of the box. I used the little 4 petal flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack to punch out thousands of those little Cameo Coral (retired) flowers. I then used the foam from my Mat Pack and a stylus to emboss the center a little and make those petals perk up a bit. I glued them around the opening of the circle and I also used a flower Sizzlet die cut (I can't think of the actual name right now) to cut out the white flower.
After that project was done I made my favor boxes. I used the Matchbox Die to make little Hershey Nugget boxes. I embossed the outer "slip case" with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I used the same sizzlet flower as I used on the luminary boxes to make the flower decoration. I used a rhinestone from the Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents. I used a tag from the Matchbox Die and a celebrate stamp from the Matchbox Messages stamp set.
I used the new Pennant Punch and some Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper to make a pennant for a bird cage that will be decorated to serve as a card box. I also used the Pennant Die with Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry Designer Series Paper to make a pennant banner for our guest book are as well. I used a different cutting system to create the letters for both pennants. The last thing that I have to create which will be getting done tomorrow are table numbers. I hope you enjoyed my creations!