Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Reason to Smile - 2 More Days

While I was checking out some blogs last week I happened upon another weekly stamping challenge blog. Inspired by Stamping had a great inspiration/color challenge this week. The colors were peach, blue, and yellow. When a Stampin' Up! color retires I still keep it because you never know when it will come in handy or if it will come back again (Baja Breeze, Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry anyone?) Even though Peach Parfait is a retired color now, I knew it would be the perfect color to use for this challenge - I had even contemplated using Apricot Appeal, a color that retired a few years ago- but thought it would be too light for what I wanted to do.

Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Peach Parfait, So Saffron, Baja Breeze
Stamps: Baroque Motif, A Reason To Smile, Petite Pairs
Accessories: Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, Pool Party Seam Binding

I used the Triple Time Stamping Technique that I've seen around on the web for a few months. I love this technique and you can bet that we'll be doing it at Technique Club sometime in the near future!

Don't forget that there are only 2 more days to take advantage of the Reason To Smile Stamp Set Promotion. You can get this beautiful stamp set for just $5 with an order of $50 before shipping and tax. Check out my side bar for the promotional flier. 

Thanks for stopping by. As always leave some love  in the comments section.

Happy Stamping!
~Randi 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this technique looks wonderful! So classy, so elegant. And I think the Peach Parfait echoes the color of the flowers in the inspiration pic perfectly! THanks so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love that technique. This turned out beautifully! Thank you for sharing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card! Love those flowers and your technique! Thanks for joining us this week at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete