Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dynamic Duo Challenge #10

I caught the Dynamic Duos challenge at just the right time this week so that I was able to play along. Last week I caught it Thursday afternoon and was too late to play during the challenge. I was so excited to see these two colors together. I haven't used a lot of Rich Razzleberry lately  since I had used it so much last summer making my wedding invitations and all the other things I made for the wedding. Here is the duo for this week...
Here is my Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive card....
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Stamps: Fresh Vintage (retired)
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Fancy Fan Folder, Labels Collection Framelets

Thanks for stopping by to take a look. Don't forget to leave a comment! :) 

Happy Stamping!
~Randi  


3 comments:

  1. Oh this card is just divine and that gorgeous ribbon really tops it off. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! Love all the Rich Razzleberry on this (one of my favorites...)! I love the shape you framed your main image with and the beautiful embossed BG! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randi, I love all of the colorful detail in your stamped image! So pretty! The embossed background really adds a great texture to your card, as well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete