Sunday, July 8, 2012

Freshly Made #42

Today I decided to play around with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Here is the sketch for this week.

I like how simple the sketch looks but with some patterned paper and some ribbon and stamps you could dress it up or down as much as you wanted. Here is my take on the sketch:

Ink: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Stamps: Mouthwatering
Accessories: Bakers Twine in Lucky Limeade 


I love this card! I think everything about it says summer from the bright colors, to the lightweight bakers twine, to the Popsicle! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Don't forget to leave a comment! :)

~Randi

4 comments:

  1. This does say summer...all the best things! The fun colors and that popsicle! Wonderful. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it says "summer" to me too! When I was a kid we only ever had popsicles in the summer! Great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be really helpful if you turned Word Verification off. Sometimes it's very difficult to decipher the numbers and words. It would make commenting so much easier! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is definitely all about summer! Your designer paper is bright and fun and I love that Popsicle. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Cheery and deliciously mouthwatering! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete