Sunday, July 8, 2012

Friday Mashup Challenge

Lately I have been trying to get inspired in different ways than usual. It seems as though my mojo just hasn't been around unless I have something to help focus my creativity on. I decided to check in to some of the challenges that I have seen some other bloggers talk about. This is the first weekly stamp challenge that I have done (other than the Splitcoast VSN challenges).



Here is the card I made for the Friday Mashup Challenge 66:

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Stamps: Circle Circus, Itty Bitty Banners
Accessories: Chevron Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, 1/2" scallop dots ribbon in Basic Black, various circle punches

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment.

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

5 comments:

  1. Great use of the different sized circles on your card Randi - and I love the chevron background! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your mojo was certainly working overtime on this one! This is a lovely card :) I love the stamped images mounted on the black circles. Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely your creativity was on this time. Great use of the circles and the colors. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice and cute card! I really like it very much! Thanks for mash it up for the Friday Mashup! Liebe Grüße Ulrike from germany(guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it.. Great use of the colors.. I really like the circles you added with the Chevron. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete