Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hmmmm....

Have you ever made a card and had this great idea in your head when you started and then you finish it and just feel like it needs something? That's how I felt last night when I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. Their challenge was great, I had some great ideas when I started and then when I sat back to look at it I just felt like it was missing something but I just didn't know what....

Maybe I should have embossed the Cajun Craze piece of paper? Maybe I should have done some tone on tone stamping on it? I just don't know. I do like how my stamped sentiment piece turned out though.

Paper: Cajun Craze, Floral District DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wassabi, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Signo White Gel Pen, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Here's a link to the Freshly Made Sketch for this week.
Thanks for stopping by! You can buy supplies for this card here. Leave me a comment if you have an idea of what my card is missing. I would love to hear from you!

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Randi... How often has this happened to me? Never fear, your card turned out great - I love your dsp selections. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, Randi! I love the faux stitching and the stamping on the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are our own worst critics. I, for one, love it just as it is with the gel marker work! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had a nickel for every time I thought that...But really, this card is lovely. I love the faux stitching the mix of patterned paper. And how you stamped the sentiment over a floral image is quite lovely. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete