Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HSS Theme Challenge # 126

Here is a card that I made for the Hand Stamped Sentiments Theme Challenge this week. The theme was to make a "fruity" card. I thought that either the watermelon or the cherry image from the Mouthwatering stamp set would be perfect for this challenge.

I decided to go with the cherry image since I had already seen a few people use the watermelon. I also liked that I could add buttons to my card with that stamp. I have all these buttons in my embellishment drawer but always forget to use them! Does anyone else have that problem? Anyway here's my card..
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Tart and Tangy DSP (retired) Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Mouthwatering, Made for You
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Buttons, Linen Thread, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green, Corner Rounder Punch 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card. Please remember to leave a comment! 

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love the buttons- perfect accents!!! Love the dsp used!!! Love the touch of ribbon!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving everything about this card especially the green ribbon tie. It adds that little splash of accent color to the red and blue and brings out the cherry stems. Thanks for being a part of this week's fruit theme challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love those sweet cherries! Your rounded edges are a nice touch, and I salute you for getting those tiny bows on your buttons. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Great layering and perfect little knot. Thank you for playing with us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete