Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 249

This week's Mojo Monday challenge had me thinking for a while. I wanted to use some of my new DSP that I got from the new catalog but didn't want to do another cake card. I really wanted to use the cupcake patterned paper so I bit the bullet and paired it with the Carry On stamp set from the new catalog. I just love that set and am having a hard time not using it more (reasoning behind that is a total other story). Anyway here is the sketch ...
And here is my card....

Ink: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
Paper: Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Patio Party 
Stamps: Carry On, Make A Cake
Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Don't forget to leave a comment! 

Happy Stamping!
~Randi 

No comments:

Post a Comment