Saturday, July 21, 2012

Mojo Monday #250

I finally got around to playing in this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.
My card ended up a little busier than I had planned it to. I used Summer Starfruit card stock for the base of my card. I built the rest of my layers on Whisper White. The patterned papers on my card are all from the Patio Party DSP pack. I used the Make a Cake stamp set to create the cake with the fun banners. I also used the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the Bitty Banners Framelits die to create the happy birthday sentiment. I used the Circles #2 Originals die to cut the two white circles and the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to make the circles. I used the Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen to add a few finishing touches on the long banner and on the flower punch boarder around my cake image.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card. Please remember to leave a comment! :)

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment