Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Paper Players 103


Yesterday I got a chance to play along with The Paper Players color challenge. I loved these bright fun colors together.

 Here is the card that I made to go with the challenge. I didn't realize it until I had already uploaded it that I had messed up on my own card! I had originally meant to do two Calypso Coral flowers and one Daffodil Delight flower. Oh well! I guess my subconscious decided that they should all be Calypso Coral ha ha!

Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Floral District DSP
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Versamark
Stamps: Reason to Smile, Made For You
Accessories; White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Thanks for stopping by to take a look and don't forget to leave a comment :)

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

1 comment:

  1. I ordered this set last Thursday...this is such a cute card so I can't wait to get the set & make this card!

    ReplyDelete