Sunday, July 29, 2012

Tic Tac Toe... Three in a row

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE  the colors green and pink. They were the colors I had my mom paint my room after college, I tried to get my hubby to go along with them for wedding colors, and I have received many pink and green colored gifts from co-workers. I just Love them! The challenge this week at The Paper Players is to pick three things in Tic Tac Toe fashion from their game board and incorporate those things in to your card.
For this card I incorporated circles, birthday, and my favorite colors. I used a base of Gumball Green card stock  (I just LOVE this green!). I cut circles out of the Floral District DSP using the 1" Circle Punch. I adhered the circles using Tombo Mono Multi Glue. I then tide some 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green around the middlish of the card. I used the Scallop Circle Punch to punch out a Rose Red scallop. I used the same Scallop Circle Punch to punch out a piece of Gumball Green card stock and then adhered it to a sticky note and turned my punch just a little bit so that it would line up in the middle of each scallop. I then punched it again to give it those fun pointy edges. I stamped the cake and banner images from the Make a Cake stamp set using Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight ink. I then used some Rose Red ink to stamp the happy birthday from Made for You over the cake and banner. I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch to punch out that image and layered it using a Stampin' Dimensional on the scallop circles.

Here's the link to The Paper Players Tic Tac Toe gameboard for the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by to look. You can buy everything you need to create a fun card just like this at my Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Site. Don't forget to leave a comment :)

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

3 comments:

  1. What a FUN card! Love all those punched circles! GREAT design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, happy card! I love how you incorporated all those DPs into it! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab punched background! The little bit of cake peeking across the sentiment is a great extra touch. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete