Thursday, July 12, 2012

Freshly Made #43

Today I played along with the Freshly Made Sketch Challenge. Here is what the challenge looked like...
I love using a sketch challenge because they are half way done for you already. You don't have to figure out what they layout of your card is going to look like just what kind of paper, embellishments, stamps, and ink you're going to use. Here's my version of the above sketch card...
Paper: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Patio Party DSP
Ink: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse
Stamps: Send me Soaring
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Folder

I've been wanting to use this stamp set for a while now. So glad I chose it for this card. I just love it!
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Please leave a comment :)

Happy Stamping!
~Randi

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card. I love how the symbolism of the kites complements the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The mix of patterns works perfectly with the color of the kites! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kites and the colors. Such a cute card. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card makes me think of fun in the summertime. I love the kites and that scallop border is a great touch. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete