Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A little new, a little old: ColourQ Challenge #193

I'm so happy that my summer vacation is finally here ... well mostly. I'm still teaching summer school for the next two and a half weeks but it's only about 4 hours a day which leaves me plenty of time to relax and get other things done. Yesterday I finally got a chance to play along with some of my favorite stamping challenges. Here is a card that I made for the ColourQ #193 challenge.
Created by Randi Wood, Images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2013
This is a little 3x3 note card that I made up. I've been wanting to go back to use some of my older stamps lately so I decided to combine some old with some new. I just love these colors together! I don't know that I would have ever paired them on my own but they just WORK together :) 

Supplies:
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamps: A Slice of Life (retired), Petite Pairs
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery (retired), Island Indigo, Real Red

Thanks for checking out my card. Please leave some love! 

~Randi


5 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet baby card, Randi, too cute, love the jumper! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The colors are perfect for it! Enjoy your summer vacation and thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Thanks for playing with the CQC colors!

    ReplyDelete