Thursday, June 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches #90

Yesterday I got a chance to play along with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge for the week. I finally had a chance to break out some of the new colors to play with them. I just love the new color Coastal Cabana. It's such a nice summery color! Here's the card I made for the sketch challenge...

 I really like this color combo and will probably use it again real soon. I love how the Coastal Cabana goes with the Crushed Curry. :)

Thanks for checking out my card. Please leave a comment.

~Randi

Supplies
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Blooming with Happiness (retired), Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry DSP
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment