Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

So I've had this challenge opened up in a tab on my computer since Monday. I've said before that I want to do more stamping this summer and "play" in more challenges so it's not like I "had" to do anything with this sketch but I just "had" to.....know what I mean? ha ha...

So today I finally sat down and something came to me! I was able to make a card using this sketch and honestly it's one of my favorite cards I worked on today. I think part of the problem was that I was focusing too much on using all current products and after going through my current stamp selection I realized that most of what I do have that's current are all word and phrase stamps. I'll have to fix that! So in the meantime will you please bear with me as I try to mesh retired with current products? I figure this can't be all bad since I'm sure not everyone on the planet sells off or gets rid of their retired stamps and paper every year so someone has to at least have these products hanging around that they could use some new ideas for right?? :) Alright, enough of that. Here's the card I made for the Mojo Monday Sketch #298.


Thanks for taking a peek at my card. Don't forget to comment please :)

~Randi

Supplies:
Ink: Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved (retired)
Accessories: Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Pear Pizzazz Twill Ribbon (retired), Cannery Framelits (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment