Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nacho Average Challenge #51

I just love the name of this challenge! This is also a new challenge that I actually just found the other day while surfing some stamping blogs that I follow. Here is the sketch that we were provided with this week...


Here is the card I was inspired to make.....


I'm not sure that I love this card. Has that ever happened to you? You start creating a card and you think it's going to work out in your head but by the time you get it finished you just look it at think "Meh?" I showed it to my husband and told him that it wasn't my favorite and he asked "Why did you make it then?" lol we both started laughing and  I told him it looked better in my head than on the paper. I think we both agreed that it looked like a rainbow had lost it on this card. Oh well, maybe next time!

Thanks for checking out my card.

~Randi

Supplies
Ink: Lucky Limeade (retired), Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP (retired)
Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch 

1 comment:

  1. I like it alot! I think all the colors make it so cheerful! I'm so glad you found us! I hope to see alot more from you!!

    ReplyDelete