Thursday, June 20, 2013

Techno Stamper's Sketch Challenge

This is the first time I've played along with the Techno Stamper's Sketch Challenge. I've had it bookmarked in my Daily Challenges folder for a little while (yes, I'm a nerd like that) but this is the first time I've caught it and been able to play along. Here is the sketch that we were given this week...
And here is the card that I was inspired to make...

I think this is my most favorite card I created today! I just love these colors together! I thought about adding some dashed lines using a white gel pen around the edge of the main rectangle but I was too chicken to "totally mess up" the entire card.

Thanks for checking out my card. Please remember to comment :)

~Randi

Supplies
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Stamps: Really Good Greetings
Accessories: 1/4" satin Island Indigo ribbon (retired), White Embossing Powder


1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love these colors too! Really fun card. I also love how you added the sentiment! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete