Sunday, June 23, 2013

Triple Time Stamping

Triple Time Stamping is another one of my favorite techniques! I made a Halloween card back in October for my stamping technique class using this technique. I was really excited to see this technique as part of The Friday Mashup challenge this week. I decided to not only take on the technique part of the challenge but also the color challenge and mash them together to make this card.
I had been looking for a stamp set that I could mix together in this way to "replace" the retired Circle Circus stamp set. I never thought to do it with the Delicate Doilies stamp set but today I went for it. I really like how it turned out. Thanks for taking a peek at my card. Please leave a comment :)

~Randi

Supplies:
Ink: Pacific Point, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit
Paper: Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point
Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Petite Pairs

5 comments:

  1. Great collage of images! I love how you filled the space with the different colors, which really shows off this technique. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a great set for this technique, and you mashed up the challenge beautifully!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the stamp set and I love how you used the colors. Each layer is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for this stamp set.. it works just like Circle Circus!! I really like how you used the challenge colors and did the technique. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! I love how you used that stamp set and combined the colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete