Sunday, June 23, 2013

Two challenges with one card

Today I combined two challenges to make one card. I used the sketch from the CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge and the colors from the Dynamic Duo challenge.

Here is the card that I came up with.
I love how the Tangerine Tango and Cajun Craze compliment each other. I never would have thought to put these two colors together before but I think that they work. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card. Please leave a comment :)

~Randi

Supplies
Ink: Stazon Black, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Stamps: Petite Pennants, Papillon Potpourri
Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool, White Gel Pen, Elegant Butterfly Punch

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Randi! I just LOVE the detail you put into those sweet butterflies. Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Randi! I love how you've used our colors in the butterflies. I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring on the butterflies and a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete