Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mojo Monday #342

I had time over the long weekend to play around with some challenges. Here is my card for the Mojo Monday challenge.


I will be so sad to see the Delicate Doily stamp set go! I started using this one to replace the Circle Circus stamp set when that retired last year. I love layering and overlapping them like I did on this card. I hope that we will get another circle style stamp set in the new catalog.

Speaking of new catalog, don't forget that the retired lists are out for stamps and accessories and both are while supplies last. Stampin' Up! is also offering free shipping through April 25th so get your goodies before they run out and take advantage of the free shipping offer to save a few dollars.

Retiring products that I used on this card include the Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper, Delicate Doily Stamp Set, and the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy stamping!

Supplies
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Stamps: Delicate Doily, Regarding Dahlias
Accessories: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestones, Circle Punch (can't remember what size right now), Scallop Edge Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment