Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Paper Players Challenge #192

It's been a while since my last post. Like always life has been busy as usual. The school year will be drawing to a close in a little over a month and I'm looking forward to nicer weather (I'm still trying to see if spring is finally here in Minnesota or if this is just another tease) and also having more time to stamp. Today I sat down with some new goodies that I got after hosting my first workshop in what seems like forever. I decided that I needed some inspiration or direction for my stamping today so I chose to go with The Paper Players. Here is my card for their challenge...

Their challenge was to use some washi tape on a card. I did use some washi tape but also used some stamps to pose as washi tape. Let me know what you think! I love feedback :)

Supplies:

Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Dictionary
Ink: Primrose Petals, Perfect Plum, Gumball Green
Paper: Perfect Plum, Costal Cabana, Whisper White
Accessories: Banners Dies, Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Retro Fresh Washi Tape

1 comment:

  1. Randi, I love the mix of washi and the Tape It stamp - a perfect backdrop for the pennant sentiment. Love it. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete