Thursday, August 13, 2015

Finally some new goodies!

I got my first new catalog order about a week ago but haven't gotten around to using it. I wanted to clean and organize my stamp room before putting my new goodies in there. I finally sat down today to use some of the goodies today and chose the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge as inspiration.
I used the Cherry On Top Washi Tape, Whisper White cards rock, the Tin of Cards stamp set, Bremuda Bay ink, and Watermelon Wonder ink. It was a very quick, simple and easy card that could easily be mass produced. The stamp set is great too and has a variety of sentiments that could be used. 
Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and so wonderfully CAS.... perfect for CTS #136!

    ReplyDelete