Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Hand-Drawn Blooms Card

Hey there Stampin' friends! I've started making videos for some of my cards! Check out this link below or visit my YouTube Channel to see more videos. I started making some videos about 7 years ago when we lived in Nevada. Well, moving, time, work, and all the other excuses got in the way. I'm hoping that now that I've had a little time on my hands (thanks to self quarantine and the COVID-19 pandemic) I'll finally be able to do more videos to share with you.


Here are the measurements for today's card:

Misty Moonlight Card Stock Base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored along 8 1/2" side at 4 1/4"
Whisper White Card Stock Layer: 4" x 5 1/4"
Real Red, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Mango Melody, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight Card Stock Strips: all cut at 7/8" by at least 4 1/2" - Excess will be trimmed off.

Thanks for joining me today, and happy stamping!

Click here to shop my online store!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment